Sunday, April 12, 2009

easter weekend.

Today was Easter Sunday. I was home for the holiday, and had a wonderful time this weekend spending time with family and friends. I went home Thursday, and was able to spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with them. Desi had baseball games on Thursday and Saturday and he did a great job. I am SO proud of my little buddy. :) He never ceases to amaze me with his natural talent.
Today, we spent Easter at church, then went to the nursing home, and then to the Brown's house for Easter lunch and egg hunt. fun fun. Daddy wasnt here, he left on Thursday night to go to Texas for my cousin's wedding. I miss him. :(
And now, off to work on school work before tommorrow and hopefully call it an early night. I'm not feeling amazing and really hope that I'm not getting sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment