Wednesday, July 21, 2010

painting

As I posted earlier, I'm going to be leaving for my Mission Year in September. I'm also trying to raise $12,000 over the next year. One of the ways I'm doing this is by selling canvas painting-ish-things. Like this.


The one pictured above is 12 by 16, the others are 11 by 14. I am taking custom orders. I have pink, "island blue", brown, and purple paints right now, and some more are hidden away somewhere. The words can be white or black.  I am going to be selling them for $15 suggested donation to my Mission Year account. You will need to go to www.missionyear.org/support/laurenadam and make your donation. Then, email me and let me know the details. I'm only going to be doing this until I leave, but there is a chance I may make some extras (meaning they wouldn't be custom) that you could buy after I left through my Mom. We will have to wait and see about that. So, just let me know! :)

[caption id="attachment_320" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="One I made for my parents"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment