Monday, May 17, 2010

A First Time for Everything

So. I'm kind of into the digital scrapbooking thing.
I think it's pretty cool.
I don't really scrapbook with it, but I like to play around with Photoshop
And create cool blog things.
Because I'm GREAT in the art of procrastination.

I've been working for about a week on a new project.
Ahem.
I created my very first digital scrapbooking kit.
And I finished it today.
It's not perfect because it's my first one.
And I don't know how to do everything yet.
But, I think it's still pretty cute.

Ladies and Gentlemen (aka Dad),
I present....
"Sunshine on A Cloudy Day"

Photobucket

It's named that because....I don't really know. I just thought it sounded cute.
And I live for cute.

to download my new kit. It has 5 elements and 6 papers. I thought it was really fun to create, so I'll probably make another sometime. I'll post it whenever it's finished. :)

Oh- and please comment if you download. I'd love to know if anybody else actually thinks that it's cute! :)

Yay! Enjoy!


1 comment: