Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Today is Mother's Day.

And I have the best Mommy in the whole wide world.
(For real.)
(Even though she's my only mommy.)

So.
Last year I made her a video and put it onto a DVD.
And she LOVED it.
And wanted me to post it on YouTube.
But, for some reason, the file extension didn't upload to YouTube.
So I couldn't.

So.
Fast forward to 2010.
This year.
I made her a video.
With new pictures.
And saved it on Windows Movie Maker.
Which, coincidentally is YouTube compatible.

So.
Mom.
I love you.
You rock.
You deserve chocolate
(But, I'm not going to give that to you. It's finals week.)
(I need it for myself)
So.
You get a YouTube video.

Happy Mother's Day! :)

1 comment:

  1. And I have the best daughter in the world! I love you and I love the video!! :)

    ReplyDelete