Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Week in the Life Album- Complete!

I know, it’s been awhile. But it took me a good two weeks to get everything printed out and put together. And then- it took me another week to get it photographed. But now, it’s done.

By the way- the pictures in the baseball card sleeves were printed out in what my computer calls the “wallet” size. They happened to fit- and it was a TON easier than photoshopping each image to the right size. They were printed on regular printer paper, not photo paper. The “big picture” on the front page of each day was a 5x7.

All the journaling was just copy pasted from my blog entries from each day. Which means some days had more than others…but..well…life could be worse! :)

Picnik collage1 Picnik collage2 Picnik collage3

While I had the camera out, I took some pictures of my favorite pages in my “normal” scrapbook to share. Just because it’s fun! :)

Picnik collage4



No comments:

Post a Comment