Sunday, February 20, 2011

Egypt. Tunisia. Bahrain. Libya. Canada. China. Morrocco. Iran. Yemen. Pakistan. Djibouti. Jordan. Algeria. Kuwait. Sudan. Syria.
And the US isn't exempt from all of this. Wisconsin. Ohio. Utah.

I'm just saying.
I don't want to be one of those "it's the end of the world!" people...but y'all...2012 is creeping up on us.
As my wise Daddy told me yesterday, if you know someone that doesn't know Jesus...
You might want to tell them. :)

While I know that I'm not going to be around when all the really bad stuff happens (because I'm going to be partying with Jesus!), I've read Revelation and it doesn't sound really pretty.

In the meantime, please join me in praying for the people in these countries. In several of these countries, the Muslim Brotherhood (a radical extremist group) is "helping" the new governments (or the protesters). It's not a good thing for the Christians in these countries. Many of the countries were already volatile to Christians, and it has the possibility to get worse. Remember your blessings and pray for others.

Just a friendly reminder. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment