Not that it's been bad, per say, but it's sure been busy.
In the last 24 hours, I've studied for a stats test (that I left more confused than I was before I walked in. My multiple choice answers kept being a hundredth off of one of the answer choices. Grrr. I've written a 3 page outline for my critical thinking class. I've written a 4 page analysis/ rough draft of midterm paper for my Lit class (Now, I really like this one. It's going to be good. I know that sounds English nerdy, but I really liked Sister Carrie. And so, this paper is...amazing. I can feel it.)
I did laundry this afternoon. I know, laundry at 2 o'clock on a Thursday afternoon is kind of weird. But, I kind of need clothes. It's cold outside. And I was about to have to go out in a tshirt. Not smart. Now, if I can round up some more quarters (the coke machine is out. It gave me dimes as change for my dollar. Not cool.) I need to wash my sheets. Yep. And I've been here a little over a month and already some socks have lost a partner. And my pink ones are missing. Not cool. Not cool at all.
This weekend I have a few goals:
- Catch up on Project Life.
- Sewing Machine.
- Find Quarters.
- Wash sheets.
Do you catch a common theme? I am so incredibly sleep deprived. It's not even funny, I feel like a zombie. I'm working on a website for my internship, and y'all...I dreamed about this website last night! It was crazy. I think that I need to stop working on it right before bed...and the allergy meds probably didn't help either. I was dreaming about sidebars and titles and photo galleries...it was crazy. Insane. This has got to stop. I cannot wait until next Wednesday when they are having their open house and I will be done with the website (or kind of. less stress on it anyways!)
On the schedule:
- Fried Chicken and Macaroni for dinner. If I don't freeze walking to the DH.
- Break out the Kindle again. Oh, how I miss thee.
- Emerge tonight. If I don't fall asleep before 8:30.
- 2 classes tomorrow. Easy proofreading. I can do this.
- HOME tomorrow afternoon!
So...I'm leaving you with a list of 3 favorites that have gotten me through the week.
1. White Dress by Ben Rector-- Haha. New favorite song. Can someone sing this to me for Valentine's Day? Yes, please, thank you.
2. Diet Coke-- I wouldn't be conscious without this!
3. This cute skirt. I want to make one after I finish all the other to-do's on my sewing list (and it may end up being my easter dress. I just don't see the time to make option A!
Psh...Almost to Friday, we can do this! :)