Top Ten Reasons I'm Glad I'm Going Home for the Weekend:
10. No cold, drafty window beside my bed.
9. No scrounging around for quarters to wash sheets.
8. I can forget about this thing called homework for a day.
6. An oven to cook in. :)
5. My Mommy is the bomb dot com. Haha. :)
4. It's really too quiet here. I *kind of* miss the loud screaming boys across the hall.
3. My family's pretty awesome.
2. I don't have to walk outside to get dinner. And during a cold winter, this Alabama girl ain't cut out to go out in 30 degree weather.
1. I need gas in my car. And I really really don't want to have to go to "the stab and grab" or freeze to death. Um, Daddy? Have I told you how much I love you? And how I'm your favoritest daughter in the whole wide world?