Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project Life: Week 7

I feel like I'm a failure at this Project Life stuff. I promise I'm taking the pictures and all, but it keeps getting later and later each week that I post them. In an effort to actually get them posted, I'm not putting the days of the week on the actual pictures. Or editing them. Good Golly Miss Molly, they look pixely.

Saturday- Mom and I ventured out for our first Goodwill Excursion. :)

I don't have a picture from Sunday. Boo.
But, I have 2 for Monday. But since one is still on Mommy's camera...I'm just posting this one!

Tuesday- Kaitlyn brought me leftover cupcakes from the Single's Awareness Day party! She is such a blessing to my life and I am so glad God brought her to me! :)


Wednesday- Kaitlyn and I went to the Open House of Character @ Heart, the place I'm interning at. I redid their website, as you can see here

Thursday- Self portrait of the week. Yay!

Friday- Kaitlyn and I went on a tour of Huntingdon and took pictures. You can read about that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment