Friday, June 18, 2010

i'm alive...

I would like to say that this week has been busy and that's why I haven't been a very good blogger. But, the truth of the matter is that my power cord decided to start shooting sparks last Sunday morning.
So, we had to order a new one via Amazon.com
And my computer is still asthmatic and deciding to shut down at random intervals.
I hate HP. Even though they make pretty computers.

So, for this week, there is no "Life at This Moment". I'm still trying to catch up on everything and my unread blog list is insanely long. Oh- and the fact I have a HUGE presentation and assignment for my Special Education class due next week. That I haven't started on yet. Um, oops.

I did get my photobook, the one from the last post, in the mail today. It's pretty. And will make a great coffee table book. When I get a coffee table. Ha. :)

So...I'm going to try and be better about blogging this week. So that maybe come next Friday, I'll have some inspiration for LATM.


No comments:

Post a Comment