Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 24

Day 24: Something You've Learned
  1. Worrying doesn't make anything better.
  2. My life isn't defined by my success- rather it IS defined by my relationship with God. 
  3. Every 60 seconds you spend upset about something is a minute in your life you can't take back.
  4. Even when everything else falls apart, my family is always there for me. :)
  5. Making a "B" isn't as bad as I made it out to be in high school. Hey- it's better than a "C"!
  6. I really didn't know where I was going to end up and what my major was going to be my Senior Year of high school even though I thought I had it figured out. And honestly, I'm not sure I have all the answers yet.
  7. God has a plan for my life and it will all work out, even if it's slightly different than I had planned.
  8. I can be independent. And someday- I will move out of my parent's house! (Though my brother's shouldn't lay claim and fight over my bedroom just yet.)
  9. College football is really amazing. I can't imagine Saturdays in the Fall without it and I don't know how I ever did it!
  10. It's not about how fast we get there. It's all about the climb. (Um, thank you Miley.)

1 comment: