Thursday, November 25, 2010

thanksgiving.

So. It's Thanksgiving.

And right now....this is what I'm thankful for.
They don't sell this in Alabama. :)
And seeing these people yesterday for lunch yesterday. Hanging out with old friends is fun. And girl talk with the besties to catch up on major life events is fun, too. I don't have a picture from yesterday (even though I had my camera!). So, we'll just have to imagine it. Haha. :)

And spending Thanksgiving with family is fun. I'm so happy to spend time with these sweet girl cousins. :)

I'll be back with a more meaningful blog post at a later time. I just don't know what to write about and my thoughts are all mumble-jumbled right now. I'm still half asleep! And...I need some Thanksgiving food. I've been sick for the past 3 years with a stomach bug on Thanksgiving day, so the food is way overdue. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment