Thursday, November 18, 2010

preview day.

Since I'm really enjoying this crafty kick that I'm on right now, I decided to work on number seven of my 101 in 1001. (If you don't have it memorized- that would be my "start a business-etsylike thing")

You can head over to LEdesigns to check my store out. Or, well. The frame of the store. I don't have anything posted quite yet, but more on that later. I'm planning to tentatively open the doors on Sunday or Monday. Check the blog for the exact date- I'll be doing something for the Grand Opening on that day.

But, I thought I'd do a Preview Day of sorts. Something to stir up the attention and get everyone excited. Because really, I think this kind of stuff is fun.

One of the items I am going to be selling are "Forget Me Knot" scarves. Yes, I came up with the name and think it's cute. :)

This would be my Auburn scarf. Right now, I only have Auburn ones. But I know some people from where I live might like Alabama ones (even though it would kill me to make them!). But, here's where you come in. What colors would YOU buy a scarf in? For you or for Christmas presents. And I may be a bit biased, but I think they're really cute. :)

I am also going to be selling some canvases like the one below. They are NOT going to be custom made (it's way to hard for me to manage), but once again, are there any bible verses or quotes that you would like on a canvas? I'm totally open to ideas people. I have ideas...but I don't want to be the only one that likes them! :)


So. I hope to have the shop opened by Monday. On that day, I'll be posting the GRAND OPENING FESTIVITIES on the blog. So, you should come back and check it out! :)

2 comments:

  1. I cannot WAIT! Etsy has been my bff lately for getting Christmas presents! Great job btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lauren! Thank you so much! The Praxis is a HUGE burden off of my shoulders! :)

    ReplyDelete