Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 26

Day 26: A Picture of Your Family

This is my family.

and we don't always take the best pictures in the sunshine

and sometimes we're a little crazy

But this is my family and I'm glad God gave them to me!

I'm very excited today. Because today is November 5th, so Daddy and I are going up to Birmingham to go to Secret Church! I'm very excited about hearing David Platt. Radical is kind of one of my favorite books, so I am very excited. Tonight he is teaching on the Body of Christ. :)

In other news, I am very upset about this whole Cam Newton thing. I think the news sources are way overdoing it. I mean, the investigation started in like July or something. Why is it just coming out? I think that people should treat him as innocent until he is proven guilty. If Chizik and the rest of the Auburn staff support him- I'm going to do that as well. I'm going to go with this article and support my team! War Eagle!


2 comments:

  1. It's just now coming out because he's finally the Heisman frontrunner. No one is innocent until proven guilty in the NCAA's eyes ... ask Reggie Bush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family you have! :) Have fun tonight.. I know you must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete