Friday, October 21, 2011

Change Your Faith- Scripture Memory

Okay, so this is not one of my gifts. I'm really bad at it. I tried to do Beth Moore's SSMT this year and failed miserably by February. There is just something about being "forced" to do something that makes it not fun anymore. But, I tell my kids in Sunday School about the importance of hiding God's word in their heart so that they can turn to it in hard times. So, this is something I want to get better at. I'm not going to make any promises or try to get a group together or anything like that, but I think that if we want to radically change our faith so that we can be better Christians, this is SO important. So, to get us started, I made up a few cards to help you. You can print them off and put them on your mirror, in your car, in your journal....hey, you could even frame them if you wanted (they are 4x6). If you want a better quality jpg file so that you can send them off to a photo lab to be printed, email me at everydaycinderella@gmail.com and I'll send the originals your way! :)



1 comment:

  1. I used to be much better at memorizing scripture when I was younger. I was in Bible Drill for many years and something about it being a competition really pushed me harder. I think it's so great that you are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete