Saturday, October 22, 2011

new stuff!

If you haven't noticed, I have a new blog layout. It's really pretty and colorful without being overwhelming. I was just thinking it was time for a change (since it is the 31 days of Change here, right?)

In addition, I'd like to draw your attention to the right sidebar where we finally have a new blog button. I've had the old one forever and we definitely needed a change there. You can grab the new code beneath the button.

Learning how to design my own blogs has definitely been a skill that has come in handy. I like to change things up too much to pay someone else to do it for me! I've been thinking about doing a blog series when I get some time (haha, like that will happen. Spare time...what is that?) about blog design (just basic html stuff, links to sites that I've learned from, and some basic design stuff (buttons and headers)) I so don't claim to be an expert, but I think it could be really fun. Would that be something that you would be interested in? Let me know in the comments. I'd also like to have some guest bloggers for that series, so if you do anything in the blog design/web design realm and would be interested, email me at everydaycinderella{at}gmail{dot}com and we can chat. :)

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely be interested if you did a series on blog design. I am clueless when it comes to that and would love to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to see what tips and tricks you have for blog design! and i would love to contribute from my small store - i'll shoot you an email about it real soon!

    ReplyDelete