Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm still alive. Promise
I somehow contracted an awful virus this weekend that put me out of business until yesterday. I'm still not feeling 100 percent better. I woke up this morning and still felt pretty puny. This is so not what I need this week. So, honestly, blogging has been at the end of my to do list. There were only posts on Thursday and Friday because they were scheduled. My 31 Days Calender is all in a jumble now, because I'm not really thinking that I can blog three posts right now. I have a bazillion thoughts running through my mind and a thousand things on my to do list. Sleep is number one. Reading books and writing papers follows at number two. I'm praying for Friday to hurry up and come already (which is bad because it's only Monday). This semester has been so stressful. I feel like I'm always reading a textbook and always writing a paper. And term papers haven't even been started yet. Yikes!

So basically, it may get a little quiet around here. At least until midweek when I can compose myself and get caught up on everything that should have been done last weekend. No worries, I intend on working on that 31 days thing once more...it's just going to take some time for me to get back to reality and get all that in check first.

The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. -Exodus 15:2

1 comment: