Thursday, December 31, 2009

year in review*

*As recorded by my blog.

March:
Started blogging.
Ran/Walked my first 5K.

April:
Decided to transfer colleges in the fall.
Adopted Gus-Gus
Photobucket

May:
Began my vlogging adventure.
Finished my first year in college. Yay!

June:
Redecorated my room at home.
Photobucket
Worked at Vacation Bible School with super cute first graders!

July:
Went to St.George Island with the family.
Photobucket
Turned 19. (see above)

August:
Made my bucket list.
Gus-gus died on my first day at the new college.
Learned how to work that photoshop.
Watched Desi play football for the first time.
Photobucket

September:
First Auburn game of the season.
Went to the lake with friends.
Photobucket

October:
Desi played some more football.
Photobucket
Saw Fee with madre.
Dressed up as Hannah Montana for Halloween.
Photobucket

November:
Listened to Desi make up his own version of "Joy to the World".
Got sick on Thanksgiving for year two.
Iron Bowl. (see above)
Photobucket

December:
Learned how to make knot blankets.
Made a cute webshow with Max.
Decorated for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment