Day 1: Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts
I found this blog challenge today via Kayla's blog and decided to join in. You can go to Katie's blog to find out more and to join in on the fun! 30 days!
|Mom and Me up in Chicago|
Hi! I'm Lauren. I'm twenty years old (even though TSA agents like to card me before boarding flights...). I'm a junior in college, but I'm currently taking a semester off of school. When I return back this Spring, I'm planning on Major Change #4 (Elementary Education to Business). I'm madly in love with the creator of the universe and I can't wait to find out what He has planned for my life. :)
15 Interesting Facts:
- My favorite color is pink.
- My favorite number is seven (and has been FOR-EV-ER).
- Monogrammed things make my heart flutter.
- Leggings, Nike Running Shorts, and Ugg Boots are my guilty pleasure.
- I just discovered skinny jeans and I love them.
- Dream job: Own a cupcake shop or run a child sponsorship program.
- I'm an Auburn fan. War Eagle!
- I'm guiltily obsessed with Glee. And Parenthood. And Life Unexpected.
- TLC is my favorite channel. Toddlers and Tiaras, Say Yes to the Dress, and Sister Wives anyone?
- I love to read. Such a nerd, I know.
- Learning to quilt is my new project.
- I live at home with my parents and two younger brothers. Fun times, I know.
- My favorite movies are Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and Enchanted. Yes, I'm a princess kind of girl.
- Adoption is something I definitely want to consider when I get older. My youngest brother is adopted and this has had a huge impact on me!
- After spending a week outside the South...I've determined that I never ever want to leave! While Alabama is a bit backwards, there is nothing like my Friday Night Football and Saturday Nights at Walmart. Um, yes. I like living in my small town!
Oh yay! I am excited about these next 30 days! Come back tomorrow for Day 2.