Saturday, October 23, 2010

I don't believe in karma but...

When my high school football team lost their game last night (to our rivals. it was sad. and THE WORST officiating I have ever seen IN MY LIFE.), I took down the post I wrote a week ago about how all my teams were undefeated. And how all I do is win (everybody's hands go UP and they stay there).

Call me superstitious.
I don't believe in karma. Or bad ahooeyhuh. But, whatever the case, I was NOT chancing it on Auburn and the Wetumpka Crickets (Desi's team). Not. Happening.

Not that I believe in karma or anything...
But, after I took that post down, my teams started winning.
Desi's team went through regular season play undefeated (playoffs are next week).
Auburn still has a ways to go. But, we did beat LSU today. So, that's a good thing.

Karma or no karma. Superstitious or not. I'm not posting anything bragging until after Playoffs (Desi), State (High School) and the Iron Bowl (Auburn). We'll wait until the end of the season for that stuff. After all, I don't want to become obnoxious or anything. After all, there's still a game at Ole Miss next week. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch or anything...and I don't want any bad ahooeyhuh on my side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment