Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows

I don't watch that much TV really. Most of what I watch is viewed online after it airs. Or, of course, when I'm able to take control of the remote and talk everyone into watching TLC with me! :)

As stated above, I'm pretty sure TLC is my favorite channel. When I get the chance to watch it that is! I like:
Say Yes to the Dress
Four Weddings
I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (Haha. I love this one!)
Toddlers and Tiaras
I liked Sister Wives for a bit (like the first episode), but I'm a little creeped out by it now. No offense or anything...but I don't want to share my future husband with ANY other woman!

I also like Glee. But, I don't really like the direction it's heading this season, so I don't know how much longer I'm going to stick around with that one. And Life Unexpected and Parenthood are cute. But, once again, this season really isn't my favorite. So, I don't really think I have a favorite TV show this season. All my favorites have gotten lame-o storylines that relate around topics I don't have an interest in. 

Who knows. Maybe I'll start watching Swamp People. (Let me tell you. I have a feeling that they could get some people for that show from Alabama. Just sayin...)


3 comments:

  1. OMG Toddlers and Tiaras. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Swamp People with my brother once and it is funny/sad all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am TLC fan for sure too! Their reality shows are so good though! I like Sister Wives, but have to agree with you, I would never want to live that lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete