Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To
1. I have a really cute halloween costume that I'm really excited to wear on Sunday. I'm going to be a ladybug! Yay for being able to fit into tween costumes that are a tad bit longer. I mean, I am wearing it to church for a fall festival and all!
2. I am looking forward to receiving my order from elisejoy on Etsy! She is having a big sale this week on different items in honor of her approaching her 2000th sale. I got three prints and I plan on framing them to put in my room/dorm room/whatever I'm living in this Spring.
3. I'm looking forward to getting all of this school stuff worked out! I am hoping to transfer this Spring to Huntingdon College in Montgomery. Of course, this all depends on stuff transferring, financial aid, etc. I've been ACCEPTED, I'm just waiting on all the kinks to work themselves out. I have a meeting with an admissions advisor tomorrow, so hopefully I will feel more confident after that.
4. I'm looking forward to getting to hear BETH MOORE two times this winter. I am going to a Deeper Still Conference in December with Mom and her friends...then, I am going to the Passion Conference in Atlanta in January with some friends. Francis Chan is also going to be at this one. So, basically, I'm really excited.
5. I'm looking forward to the days getting colder and being able to wear jackets and boots and bundling up all nice and warm. Oh- and hot chocolate with marshmallows. And Christmas and Christmas trees and candy canes and all of the other fun stuff that comes with the cold weather. Like...footie pajamas. I mean, really. I can't wear footie pajamas when it's 90 degrees at the end of October. That's just not cool.
|Yes. I know. We're weird. And apparently have no shame. But you can't|
say you've experienced "The Christmas Light Tour of Montgomery" without
tacky Christmas lights, Hot Cocoa, and footie pajamas. It just isn't right.
And...that's Day 17! Come back tomorrow to read...what I regret! Uh oh! :)