Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Goals

I'm a goal oriented person. I make up "To Do" lists. I have a bucket list. Oh- and I have a 101 in 1001 list (viewable on the sidebar). Since my 101 in 1001 is easily accessible, I thought I would just post my bucket list. I posted it over a year ago, but I thought I would repost it. After all, it includes most of my goals. :)

To do before I get old and gray and can't do them anymore:
  1. Graduate college.
  2. Fall in love and get married.
  3. Have kids (after number 2!)
  4. Dance in the rain.
  5. Go to New York City.
  6. Become fluent in another language.
  7. Plant a garden.
  8. Run/walk a marathon.
  9. Win a game of minesweeper.
  10. Book a flight on short notice and just go!
  11. Change someone's life.
  12. Learn to do yoga...and be good at it!
  13. See a broadway show (see number 5).
  14. Learn to sew my own clothes.
  15. Buy and decorate my own house. Maybe a renovation?
  16. Learn to ballroom dance.
  17. Do something spontaneous (and number 10 doesn't count!)
  18. Travel to a foreign country.
  19. Learn to bake a great cake.
  20. Find a cause to be passionate about.
  21. Go backpacking.
  22. Learn to be content.
  23. Go to a ball.
  24. Change the world.
  25. Find the cure for something.
  26. Learn to bellydance.
  27. Change the world.
  28. Conquer my fears.
  29. Live in the now.
  30. Go to England and find Harry Potter.
  31. Learn to rap.
  32. Teach.
  33. Lead someone to Christ.
  34. Go on a mission trip.
  35. Adopt (a kid...or a cat).
  36. Read through the entire Bible.
  37. Invent something.
  38. Become a real blogger (and have more than one reader!)
  39. Visit all 50 states.
  40. Make a wish on a shooting star.
  41. Ride an elephant. Or a camel.
  42. Climb a mountain.
  43. Go to the Olympics.
  44. Go to every Disney park in the world.
  45. Invent my own flavor of ice cream.
  46. Be a mentor.
  47. Visit a castle.
  48. Own a small town bookstore.
  49. Visit Hollywood and meet someone famous.
  50. Be in 2 places at once.

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I will help you out on number 38 :) I am your newest follower and I promise to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit all 50 states :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is amazing! I can relate to so many of them too!

    ReplyDelete